Amista Dog Day
- September 24, 2016
- 12 noon - 4:00pm
- Amista Vineyards
- $30 for Amista members, $35 for guests, $40 at the door
Treat Your Best Friend to a Dog Day Afternoon!
Join us for our annual Amista Dog Day and support a fantastic organization - Canine Companions for Independence.
- Sip our single vineyard wines
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in our Winegarden
- Enter our dog show
- Meet the Canine Companions puppies in training
- Get a portrait of you and your dog in the vineyards by Vallelunga Photography
...and explore our brand new self-guided Vineyard Adventure Walk
Wine & Food Affair at Amista
- November 5 - 6, 2016
- 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Amista and other participating wineries
Put a sparkle in your weekend with our newly released Sparkling Grenache made from grapes growns on our estate in the tradional Methode Champenoise. Our featured pairing will surprise you and demonstrate our belief that sparkling wines go beautifully with a wide array of foods and occasions.
Chef John Franchetti has created a Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin and charred corn and tomato salad with a citrus dressing that makes our Sparkling Grenache shine.
Discover more delicious wine and food pairings at over 100 wineriess.
Tickets go on sale at Wine Roads on September 1. To find out more...